clothing

Review: Girdlebound and Rago 1361

Wednesday, April 01, 2009



             I placed an order with Girdlebound Vintage Girdles on Sunday evening after spending some time contemplating my purchase. Up until now I have been using a garter belt from Victoria's Secret to hold up department store thigh highs. The garter belt, likely only intended for show, didn't do much to hold up my stockings. There were several instances where I'd have to readjust as a strap had snapped while I had been sitting or walking. The garter belt from Vicky's also cut me at a very unflattering spot and created an unnecessary bump under many of my form fitting skirts and dresses. Seeing that I wasn't satisfied with my garter belt and had been wanting seamed stockings for that more vintage look, I decided it was finally time to buy something. Girdlebound has a wide selection of garter belts, girdles, briefers and hosiery at very reasonable prices. Upon looking at their selection I decided that I did not want a garter belt but something with a little more shaping, for a smoother silhouette. I fell in love with the Rago line of shape wear and the vintage look all their pieces have. I decided on the Rago 1361 open bottom girdle that is complete with a side zipper for easy on and off and six straps to hold up those seamed stockings I would be ordering. I ordered a size 28 although I am about a 26'' waist. Upon receiving my girdle, I am glad I opted for a larger size. I received my order today in the mail, that is 3 business days after ordering, phenomenal! The fully fashioned seamed stockings I ordered are so luxurious and fit like a glove, I can't wait to wear them out. The open bottom girdle is better than I anticipated as it really slims down my lower half and seems to stay put and keep my stockings in place too. I am very pleased with my purchases and will be ordering from Girdlebound for all my shape wear and hosiery needs. One of my next purchases will have to be the Rago 9357 open bottom corselette, it is beautiful! 



You Might Also Like

1 comments